foodlife Privacy Statement
By law and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations, foodlife ensures the privacy of all the visitors and users of the foodlife website. Furthermore, foodlife ensures that all personal information that you willingly or unwillingly submit to us via our website, is treated in a confidential manner. Our employees have strict instructions to treat your details and information with confidentiality.
foodlife uses information that you provide:
- In order to contact you to answer your questions;
- In order to reply to remarks or reply to other feedback that you submit to us;
- To contact you if you are a candidate when we have vacancies that could be of interest to you;
- To contact you as a candidate if we need further information to help us in our job search;
- To collect statistical information regarding the use of our website (anonymously);
- To use feedback from our customers, to improve and develop our services further (anonymously);
foodlife will not use received information for any other purpose.
foodlife Contact Forms
Contact forms submitted to foodlife are sent as e-mails to the relevant staff member in order to answer your request. Your information is also stored temporarily in our website Content Management System (CMS).
Storage of information
The information that you provice is stored digitally in a secure environment, solely dedicated to hosting our website.
Removal of information
foodlife shall regularly remove information stored in its CMS when no longer required or deemed to be outdated. You have, at all times, the right to have your information and details removed or deleted from our systems.
Sharing information with third parties
foodlife shall not in any way share your information with third parties if not neccessary. In connection with the execution of a possible agreement with you, it is possible that we must provide your personal data to third parties who supply parts, materials, machines and product to us, to carry out the order.